BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Kamusta Po Kayo,
Grabi NA . I am getting transferred this week I got a
personal email from the mission president letting me
know that I will be serving as a follow-up Trainer in
Angeles City, for the last 6 weeks of my mission!I am
SO excited. My last week here in Camiling has been a
rough one.Sister Balili and have really been struggling
to find new investigators, you know times are tough
when you cant even get active members to sit down
for a moment so you can teach them in the hopes
they will give you a referral, but even with that
I STILL LOVE my area. I will miss Camiling in ways
words cannot say and I have learned lessons here I
know I will keep with my my ENTIRE LIFE! I will also
miss Sister Balili as tough as our time together has
been I would not trade being companions with her
for anything in the world. I have learned lessons from
her I will also keep with my my whole life. Another
little lesson of learned this week of which I am again
convinced was no coincidence was the Lord speaking
straight to me.This time again through a sort of funny
way. After a hard day as I climbed into the side car
of the motorbike tricycles that we take home most
nights I saw inside our trike a bumper sticker which
read "SOMEONE IN TEXAS LOVES YOU!" I knew
at that moment that the Lord was mindful of me in
my time of need and that all these things here have
been for my good and have only made me a stronger
person. I feel like I've learned more in this last
transfer than I have maybe in my whole lifetime.
I only hope and pray that I can take the lessons learned
forward and continue to progress and be the BEST
missionary I can be so that I can finish this mission
the LORDS way! I love you all, you can start counting
for me I'm going to be focusing on the work and
serving with all my heart, might, mind and strength
as I serve in the very center of Angeles City for my
very last transfer here in the Philippines Angeles
mission, The BEST mission on planet earth!
With Love and Prayers
Sister Quinn

0 comments: