BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kamusta Po Kayo,
This week President Puzey came to sacrament at our ward
and we we're glowingly happy to introduce him to our
whole investigator family and our Bro Alfie who will be
baptized this Saturday! When I rains it pours and I do
not mean real rain although it did POUR down on us
last Friday. This week though I just feel like my whole
life as a missionary is at its total peak all is coming
up golden. I don't know if I have just reached to point
that I've been here so long in the mission that I'm used
to the things that are hard and they've become not so hard.
It just seems like all the bad now is not even in sight.
I really love our work. This maybe a little too perfect,
Just kidding things can never be too perfect when you are a
missionary. Maybe this week all I can do is just be
greatful for so many blessings. Our investigators the
Broquiza family we will be having a family home evening
at their home later on tonight along with the bishop and
his whole family. Also we have Bro Alfie's baptism on
Sunday and Brother Jason who my heart goes out to.
He's a rough case his family was baptized while he was
in prison and now he really just wants to change his
life but he's having a tough time believing he can
be forgiven but for me helping him through the
repentance process is like icing on the cake ,
sugar and candy. My life is SWEET! I feel like saying
what the mission president always says which is that I'm
here not to just endure to the end but I am here to
really ENJOY to the END. That's all I'm doing for now
this week.
I love you all I cant wait to see you all soon enough now!
Ingat sa lahat,
Sister Quinn

0 comments: