BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

Kamusta Po Kayo,
Every baptism is special and just as well they all seem
to have their own little bits of trials and tears, but
in the end our tears were felt all by the spirit. The
slight trial we had was just getting our font filled but
it was great to see the members support Brother Alfie
and we sang hymns as we waited for the water to rise and
for him to be baptized.
This week I have felt thoroughly humbled as I have learned
many lessons from my follow trainee and companion sister
Parilla. She is such an amazing missionary, watch out world
for this one! She is one of my very most diligent companions.
I have get to hear a word of compliant from here even at
times when it is hot and rough and I know she is in pain.
I am also amazed at her dedication and devotion to OYM
every time in all things in all places. She is a missionary.
As I teach her what I may have learned about the people
here and how you can help them to come to understand better
the gospel we are trying to teach them. She at the very
same time is continuing to teach me lessons about patience,
charity, humility and diligence. This week I went to my
last Zone conference which was emotional to say the least.
It was really hard to say good bye to my MTC companion
sister Mains my respect for her as only grown as I have
been the missionary to replace here in two of my and her
areas now! I am also excited as president Puzey came up
to me and zone conference and said he would like to go out
for a day and work with me and my companion not sure if
we will schedule that for this coming week or maybe next
after he does interviews but I am excited! Also yesterday
i worked for the first time in a part of our area called
MEXICO no joke. I came all the way to the Philippines only
to share the gospel with the people of Mexico. Funny right?!
We went out to visit some less actives and did a special
sacrament with our bishop who is so great and supportive.
MY LIFE IS AMAZING PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO HOME! I love you
all though and am praying for you as always.
love,
Sister Quinn

0 comments: