BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 21, 2011

Kamusta po kayo,
Parang Hindi Ako Naniniwala last na talaga ITO! Sabi ko,
I said in English! that I can hardly believe this is
actually my last. I wrote a similar letter to my mission
president. I think at first thinking about going home
makes me want to stay and then I realized that really
even when I do go home my mission isn't really over.
I still have so much I want to learn and do and share
with others. For this part of my mission though I will
miss the Philippines, maybe I never thought in the first
few days of my mission i would miss being called JOE! or
White lady but to be honest these sweet humble people have
really won my heart. I feel nothing more today other than
an indescribable gratitude for my life here and for how
much heavenly father has taught me in just this one and
a half year. I feel like I have been blessed to learn
from him the lessons that I could not learn any where else!
even in oxford, which is where I will be going to school
by the way this fall I am so excited! and again feeling
blessed! I also feel so blessed to have the important
things in life, a loving family, the gospel of Jesus
Christ, and his Atonement that is I think the single
most important thing i have learned out here in my mission
is about the atonement of Jesus Christ and just how
power full it is and how much we need it for us all to
return to our father in heaven. In the news this week we
are fine the earthquake in japan has caused only a tsunami
or worries here in the Philippines but no actual natural
disaster. We we're blessed here in Angeles at stake
conference to hear from a general authority, a Filipino
general authority no less. Elder Michale Teh was an amazing
speaker and the only time I will hear a general authority
speak in Tagalog. I am SOOO excited to see you all
and as for my mission I have decided it is just not
over yet. I love the lord , I am grateful for his
blessings , simple and short but powerful to me!
WIth love and my testimony,
Sister Quinn


Sister Quinn will be home this week. We are very excited.
Thanks for following her adventure.
Sis Valerie Quinn

0 comments: